- 06 Apr 2014
- Images for the Prerogative Court of Canterbury upgraded and 11 more Wills added.
- ISAAC TURNER's marriage has been found in Winchcombe, Gloucestershire, revealing that his wife LYDIA was a Smith:
- Renamed Turner (Buckinghamshire, 1790s) to Turner (Gloucestershire, 1780s) to reflect ISAAC's earlier sighting.
- Added Smith (Gloucestershire, 1700s) for LYDIA, her father JOHN, and his father THOMAS.
- Added Allen (Gloucestershire, 1730s) for JOHN SMITH's wife LYDIA and her father BENJAMIN.
- Added Hughes (Gloucestershire, 1730s) for BENJAMIN ALLEN's wife LYDIA.
- 23 Feb 2014
- Added Facebook, Google, Linkedin and Twitter buttons to top of pages.
- 19 Feb 2014
- This "What's New" section, intended to give an overview of changes since the previous update.
- Complete overhaul of the look of the site to improve usability on phones and tablets.
- 09 Mar 2013
- Site launched.